Deliver a compelling new hire experience
New employees experience TalentWise onboarding services through a content-rich online portal, where they can:
- Complete and sign forms electronically.
- Review the employee handbook and corporate policies.
- Access your benefits.
- Learn more about the company begin training via online video.
Provide TalentWise your branding elements including logos, fonts, and color palette, the content you want the new hire to see from organizational charts, expense reporting, travel bookings, to voicemail set up, and we'll build your new hire portal – even with video and social media capabilities. New hires can get answers all in one place to quickly get up to speed and hit the ground running starting day one.
- Compliant, efficient, cloud-based service with centralized visibility and management.
- Ability to tailor new-hire experience based on brand, division, and position.
- Fully electronic delivery and management of standard government and the company's new-hire forms.
- Enjoyable, productive online experience for new hires.
- By accelerating and simplifying onboarding, you maintain focus on high-value tasks.
- Promote a vital connection of new hires with their role within the company's vision and mission.
- Ensure compliance with governmental and company-specific regulations and practices.
- Maintain the momentum of enthusiasm as new employees start working.
TalentWise Hire™ Essentials Pro is your end-to-end hiring solution.
Transform your hiring process with ease and flexibility, from offer to onboard. In addition to Form I-9 and E-Verify, Essentials Pro adds an extensive library of standard eForms including direct deposit, emergency contact, equal employment opportunity, W-4, W-9, and more than 110 state tax withholding forms. You can even add customized eForms, aligning TalentWise Hire Essentials Pro with your company’s unique hiring process. With all pertinent information available in an easy-to-use dashboard, HR and hiring managers have immediate visibility into the status of the onboarding activities of each and every new hire.
TalentWise Hire Essentials Pro also enables additional hiring document retention. Along with TalentWise Hire eForms, you can store documents created outside of the platform, such as your company’s unique health, dental, life, disability, and 401K enrollment forms. This capability provides you with a single digital file for each candidate, eliminating your paper records, saving you time, and improving compliance.
We all know it's pretty rare to have your new hires actually be productive on their first day as much of their time is spent trying to gather up office supplies and fill out forms. TalentWise makes it easier for you to get your new hires up and running starting day one, and to keep them excited about their new jobs thanks to the great experience you've provided for them.
TalentWise Hire™ Ultimate is built for the way you want to hire
Turnkey solutions won’t work for every organization. TalentWise Hire Ultimate has set the industry high bar in hiring process management, providing HR professionals the ultimate combination of workflow automation and flexibility. In addition to all the features and benefits of TalentWise Hire Essentials Pro, Ultimate enables HR to configure offer letters and tailor onboarding activities to fulfill unique candidate and organizational needs.
If you’re looking for custom reports, custom exports, or just want to have a competitive edge in the hiring process, Ultimate is the solution to meet your needs.
For more information on TalentWise Hire Ultimate, or to schedule a demo, please contact a TalentWise representative today at 1.877.893.1665 or email@example.com. We look forward to helping you transform your hiring process.